Agile Toolkit is a powerful web development framework. Inspired by GUI Applications development, Widget Objects in Agile Toolkit work seamlessly with jQuery. Developer can focus on developing Business logic and User Interface logic in pure high-level PHP code.
Agile Toolkit is perfect for web development with Agile approach. You can get results very quickly and then tweak interface, layouts, page structure, models throughout further iterations.
Building internet startups (SaaS) in Agile Toolkit is very efficient. When budget is limited, you need to get the job done and you want someone else to worry about technical details, such as form submission techniques. Agile Toolkit allows to add security measures, testing or more abstraction anytime down the road. You won’t have to worry about code hacks or slow performance and if you keep up the good practices of Agile Toolkit.
Do you have idea for Open-Source project? How about a decent postfix-mysql database web interface? Agile Toolkit is a perfect match. Agile Toolkit is open-source, comes with awesomely looking UI and will help you interact with your database in a very advanced and secure way.
Developing CMS on Agile Toolkit is easy. There are all the components for you, all you need to do is organise them in a reasonable business manner to fit your client and you’ll get highly-customized, fast, simple-looking and fool-proof backend and perfectly skinned frontend with no traces of Agile Toolkit.
Agile Toolkit has the following goals:
- Implement Object-Oriented user interface. Let developers focus on the logic and take care of presentation.
- Be suitable for business applications. Target PHP professionals who want result and stability.
- Make it simple to implement things but DONT implement them all. Keep things OUT from framework core.
- Agile Toolkit is ALWAYS faster development. Even for small things.
- Make code simple and very easy to drill down into the code. Great for learning. Once you understand Agile Toolkit, you can understand any app.
- Be insanely extensible, even more extensible than that for add-on authors. Remain intuitive and simple for developer.
- Designed to absorb experience. Double form submits? Deployment ad SQL migration? Model-level field-access restriction? Built-in strong encryption or oAuth? Agile Toolkit does them all in a very transparent way.