- Works in all mainstream browsers that support Canvas or Flash
- Captures signatures as smooth vector images. (Yes, SVG is supported!)
- Ingenious, super-efficient (i.e. not lagging) real-time curve smoothing.
- Allows manipulation of signature strokes, like “Undo last stroke”
- Automatically adapts to your page’s layout and colors.
- Free and Open Source.
SeuratJS uses the HTML5 canvas to parse color data and, because of this, the library operates entirely on the client side.
Raphaël currently supports Firefox 3.0+, Safari 3.0+, Chrome 5.0+, Opera 9.5+ and Internet Explorer 6.0+.